At Sheshunoff Consulting + Solutions, we have extensive experience resolving substantial BSA/AML program deficiencies stemming from regulatory orders, loss of key staff, and other sources. Services in this area include:
- Policy/procedure development,
- Staff/board training,
- Risk assessments,
- Remediation planning, and
- Monitoring system optimization.
Our expertise covers higher risk products such as:
- Marijuana-related businesses,
- Money service businesses,
- Third-party payment processors, and
- More traditional retail banking financial institutions of a variety of sizes.
SC+S provides BSA/AML consulting services for community banks, mid-sized regional banks, and credit unions looking for assistance with resolving a diverse array of challenges, such as:
- Remediation Project Management
- Risk Assessments
- Staff and Board Training
- High-Risk Program Development (e.g., marijuana, third-party payment processing)
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring System Optimization
Our knowledgeable and experienced consulting professionals will ensure your financial institution can rapidly and substantially improve your current BSA/AML Program. Whether correcting findings in relation to a regulatory order, enhancing specific aspects of your program, or providing advisory services on an ongoing basis, SC+S will deliver top-tier results that are competitively priced and designed to suit your needs.